The Association of Medical Facility Professionals is a professional, not-for-profit organization for hospital administrators, facility managers, real estate directors, medical property owners, planners, designers, contractors, consultants, vendors and academics who specialize in all types of healthcare environments.
Our primary mission is to enhance the knowledge and professional development of our members through:
- Educational events in live settings and via the internet
- Relevant industry news and timely information
- Insights into new technologies
- Benchmarking research and outreach focus
- Industry-specific surveys
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaboration with other professional organizations
- Speakers Bureau and Speaker Training
The Association of Medical Facility Professionals is a place for the healthcare-built environment to call home and will provide a collaborative community, allowing its members to network and unite to share best practices and learn from each other.
The far reaching vision is to be a gateway to strategic tools with the necessary collaboration opportunities.
Our goal is to be on the forefront of the healthcare industry sector as we educate with relevant content and research data pertaining to facilities and careers in the healthcare arena. We aim to grow and expand our reach through the development of new chapters every year until 2025.